Joyin Inc is looking for a super creative professional to join us and work side by side with our executives to build a creative team for craft, toy and seasonal products branding. With your help, we would like to create a fun and meaningful product lines shared by children and parents.
Joyin Inc is the fastest growing company and largest 3rd party amazon seller in the toy category. With super efficient and fully functional internal teams, we have been able to create hundreds of best sellers in various toy subcategories on amazon. With a series of new investments, we are determined to bring the company to a new next level heavily relying on innovations. We value creativity and innovation and believe these are the keys to a larger success. If you are the one with crazy ideas and ambitions needing a stage, come and join us. You will work closely with the co-founders with full support of product designers, marketing professionals and efficient bilingual product managers.
Are you up to the challenge? Are you a person full of fun ideas and looking for a platform where you can transform your ideas to products and make a positive impact on millions of children's childhood? If yes, come and join us! Let's make the impact together!
How will you impact:
- Develop fresh creative branding concepts and ideas for different product lines include crafts, toy, party supplies, holiday apparels etc. Draft brand’s impactful storytelling.
- Identify and seize the opportunities to fast execute concepts into packages and other digital marketing materials.
- Work closely with internal and external partners. Oversee product development status, organize marketing creative productions, plan products launch.
- Collaborate with copywriters, producers, and other marketing partners to launch products on multiple channels including traditional retailing, ecommerce, and social media.
- Build a culture of creativity and efficiency. Lead a passionate and energetic team.
What we are expecting：
- 5+ years of relevant experience in related industry.
- Background in Graphic Design, Animation, Branding, or similar field required.
- Familiarity with social media, digital marketing, pop culture, design, and typography.
- Awesome computer skills, especially Adobe Suite and excel
- Critical thinking with attention to details.
- Entrepreneur mindset with can-do attitude.
- Experience of building a brand from scratch is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
Supplemental pay types:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: In person