We are an International Electronics Repair Company that provides repairs for Mobile Phones, Tablets, PCs and video game consoles and more across the US and Canada. We have established ourselves as a market leader in the Tech Repair space with more growth ahead.
We pride ourselves on having a great culture and we value every person that joins our team. We always look within for future job promotions. Our reputation and customer satisfaction has gained partnerships with Samsung, Google, and major carriers both in the US and Canada. If you have a passion for technology, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Position details for Retail General Manager - Repair Technician
What will you do?
- Resolve customer issues relating to equipment problems by fixing phones, tablets and other consumer electronics by determining the most effective repair method.
- Engage with and reassure customers to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Meet or exceed key performance objectives including service and repair metrics.
- Perform various inventory tasks such as counting and monitoring inventory levels.
- Demonstrate our Core Values in all interactions.
- Lead a team of Repair Technicians.
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
- Communicate effectively and promptly with your team and other teams via face-to-face, phone calls and meetings.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
If you’re a good fit for the job, you’ll have:
- Six months experience with product service support or troubleshooting electronics
- Six months face-to-face customer service experience
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of – personnel so classified, and they may change at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $73,000.00 /year
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- electronics repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance
Employees working per shift:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma