Sr. Java/AWS Developer - Lead
*We are unable to accommodate Corp to Corp. No sponsorship is being offered with this role*
Our client, a leading Healthcare company dedicated to revolutionizing the industry, is looking for a Sr. Java/AWS Developer for a 6-month contract. This position is fully remote but does require a commitment to a Pacific Time Zone schedule.
Primary contract function:
This individual will work on DTS Clinical Services work, which mainly involves creating Restful APIs, Java Spring batch ETL jobs for data movement between Oracle(on-prem DB) to Cloud (MySQL) and vice-versa.
- Candidate Should be very comfortable with writing complex queries (not Stored procedures or DBA related functions) but at a data engineer level.
- Candidate should be able to come up with technical design documents for the development he would be doing once requirement sessions are complete.
- Candidate should be able to write test cases based on the requirements and ensure the code delivered passes the test cases.
- Candidate should be responsible and accountable for the quality of the code delivered and should not have a mindset to rely on testing team for his/her deliverable.
- Candidate should be able to lead a team of 2 or 3 for application delivery along with his deliverables and mentor junior team member if needed.
Required Technologies and level of proficiency:
- Java 8 (Senior Level)
- Restful WS, SOAP WS
- SQL (Senior level)
- Spring Framework (Batch, JPA, MVC) – (Mid-Level)
- Log4j, SLF4j
- AWS/Lambada (Mid-Senior level)
- Git/Gradle build/Maven build
About Motus Recruiting and Staffing, Inc:
Founded in 2006, Motus is an award-winning recruiting and staffing firm in the Pacific Northwest, specializing in professional services and technology solutions. We are a group of people who not only recognize the importance of representation, but actively fight for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the recruitment process. Our goal is to educate organizations on the importance of DEI when hiring, promoting, and supporting diverse employees. We are calling organizations to demonstrate their commitment to DEI by being intentional about who they hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: From $60.00 per hour
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job