Serve as a Lead Contract Administrator at Booz Allen and assist with multiple elements of government acquisition, including requests for proposal (RFPs), pricing, financial analysis, program management, and subcontracting. Negotiate and administer contracts with the US government and subcontracts with large and small business prime contractors across the breadth of contract types. Negotiate teaming and non-disclosure agreements and organizational conflict of interest plans. Review and analyze solicitations for potential risks and suggested proposal strategies, including compliance with requirements and recommended pricing approaches. Advise on legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations. Monitor performance for conformance of contract compliance and identify and escalate problems that may threaten performance. Improve and develop business acumen and expertise in negotiations and public speaking to earn a seat at the leadership table.
- 8+ years of experience with contract administration, negotiations, and proposal preparation
- Experience with various contract types, including fixed-price, time and material, cost reimbursable, and General Service Administration (GSA) schedules, such as government-wide acquisition contracts, blanket purchase agreements (BPAs), and rapid response IDIQs
- Experience with organizational conflict of interest (OCI) terms and mitigation plans
- Knowledge of federal government contracting
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulation (FAR) and agency supplements
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.