$2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Opening in 2016, Tailor Made Compounding has been established as one of the top compounding pharmacies in the nation through our compounding expertise, knowledge, and experience. We are experts in compounding for a variety of indications such as men's health, women's health and IV therapy, as well as provide a more suitable alternative to standard prescription and over-the-counter medicines. We work closely with our physicians to solve problems for hard to source and hard to compound pharmaceuticals.
Tailor Made Compounding is seeking a 3rd Shift Data Entry Technician to add to our growing team! Working in all areas of prescription processing and fulfillment, the Data Entry Technician will enter prescriptions into the pharmacy system and maintain accurate patient records. All tasks and duties must be completed in accordance and compliance with HIPAA guidelines, State and Federal laws, and current company policies and procedures.
Enter opportunity orders into the EMR system according to prescription and SOPs
- Verify customer and product information on prescription for correctness and appropriateness
- Maintain database by entering and editing customer and clinic information
- Maintain knowledge of products, pricing, shipping details, and protocols of the pharmacy
- Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Transcribe paper orders into electronic orders and files/disposes of forms according to regulations
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Organize paper formats, paper backups, and material source files as needed
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Assist in the training of new employees when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Educations Requirements:
High School Diploma Required
- Pharmacy technician experience required
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills
Other qualifications to be considered:
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with string decision making capability
- Independently motivated
- Highly versatile and resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Job Type: Full-Time
$2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS: Payable after 90 days of employment.
Hours: 3rd Shift, 11pm-7am
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays
Additional Information: Full-Time employees receive 3 weeks of Paid Time Off per year plus an additional Birthday PTO day to be used in the month of their birthday!!
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Tailor Made Compounding is an Equal Opportunity Employer.