- Work within the structure of an agile / scrum development team
- Experience at working within all levels of the software development lifecycle from requirements through development and post production support.
- Able to work within a fast pace release cycle using automated (DevOps / CI) technologies
- Expected to produce quality code in a timely fashion with high emphasis on testing using BDD and other automated unit testing practices.
- Adhere to continuous practices to improve and meet code quality standards through code reviews and compliance with patterns, practices and standards set forth on various projects
- Work well with other developers, analysts and managers to understand business and technical requirements in order to develop friendly intuitive solutions that are easy to use while making practical sense of complex data.
- Enthusiastic about learning and adapting to new technologies quickly
- Experience in full stack server side web development (SQL, DAL, Middle tier, Routes, Controllers, APIs)
- Experience with the Laravel PHP framework
- Experience in full stack client side web development
- Various JS frameworks, Angular, jQuery, etc,
- HTML5, CSS3 and preprocessors, including responsive concepts such as Bootstrap / Flexbox etc..
- Exposure in developing mobile based application (as either native, or in responsive web technologies or PWA’s)
- Experience with RESTful API’s (Ajax / JSON / CORS)
- Experience with using GIT as a code repository / version control system.
- Strong core understanding and experience in multi-tiered development patterns such as (MVC, MVVM etc.)
- Strong experience in multiple database concepts (OLAP / OLTP, Relational Data, and Data Warehouse concepts). Oracle PL/SQL, and SQL Server T-SQL
- Experience in other data persistence solutions (No-SQL Document DB concepts).
- Firm understanding of presenting complex data in a visually simplified reporting manner
- Experience in working in POSIX based environments (Oracle Linux / RHEL specifically)
- Working with Linux shell scripts is a plus
- An understanding of web based networking concepts, specifically an advanced understanding of HTTP.
College degree in a Technical or a related field and 2-4 years professional level experience; or 6+ years professional level related Technical experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Technical experience required.