Full-time | Part-time | InternshipEstimated: $22,000 - $28,000 a year
- Employee Discount
- Referral Program
- CPR Certification
- Special Needs
- Communication Skills
Full Job Description
Why work here?
Home Care Assistance: "Changing the way the world ages"
Home Care Assistance is looking for professional caregiver/CNA to add to our team! We have opportunities for both hourly and live-in shifts. Our clients are located in Bucks, Montgomery and Greater Philadelphia counties. Simply visit "hcamatch.com"to complete an online application, and we'll call you to discuss your availability and schedule your interview.
- Assist adult and senior aged clients with daily living activities.
- Collaborative care management with the care team, clients and their family.
- Maintain a healthy and comfortable living and working environment.
- Car Required, with valid PA Drivers License and Insurance
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) is a PLUS.
- Experience in personal care, or other related field.
- Professional, compassionate and caring demeanor.
- Love building a caring relationship with your clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive and Hero Pay.
- Hourly and Livein work opprtunities
- 24/7 team support for clients and caregivers.
- Continuous training and certifications (Home Care Assistance University).
- Caregiver recognition and awards.
- Referral bonus for referring caregiver or client.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- CPR/First Aid (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Special needs experience:
- Sensory Impaired
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift