Eurofins Scientific is searching for a 90 day contract-to-hire Associate Analyst I in Petaluma, CA
Associate Analyst I responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, and Methods.
- Adhere to, and assist laboratory staff in adhering to, appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory (cGMP, GLP), and company requirements relevant to assigned duties.
- Adhere to all health, safety, and environmental regulations relative to assigned analyticl work; maintain and assist others in maintaining a clean, safe work environment.
- Perform timely and accurate analysis of samples to meet customer commitments, including but not limited to, preparing samples for analysis, using appropriate analysis methods and techniques, applying appropriate data review and reduction, and providing data interpretation and opinion.
- Operate, troubleshoot, clean, and maintain sophisticated instruments, such as gas chromatograph (GC), high performance liquid chromatorgraph (HPLC), and wet chemistry.
- Maintain a neat and accurate record system; keep accurate records of work performed on a daily basis and as needed for quality control tests or regulatory purposes.
- Record test data and results for samples in logbook, record book, or BookMaster and enter the data or results into eLIMS either manually or through automatic export, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all company employees. Communicate orally and in writing to co-workers. This includes “intra” and “inter” departmental employees.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree and 1-4 years' of laboratory experience
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is 90 day contract-to-hire, full time, Monday-Friday. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Petaluma, CA are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.