This job is only available upon successful enlistment to the CT Army National Guard.
Military police protect the lives and property on Army National Guard installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. They also control traffic, prevent crime and respond to all emergencies.
- Complete law enforcement patrols
- Interview witnesses, victims and suspects in investigations
- Secure and process crime scenes
- Arrest and charge criminal suspects
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Basic warrior skills and use of firearms
- Military/civil laws and jurisdiction
- Investigating and collecting evidence
- Traffic and crowd control
- Arrest and restraint of suspects
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $1,959.00 - $2,330.00 per month
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)