Are you looking for a meaningful career and a company motivated to help you grow professionally?
Behavior Interventions, Inc. is a rapidly expanding organization providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services in the home, community, and school settings. We are currently seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our clinical team. Behavior Technicians work one to one with our clients ages 10 months to 21 years, implementing applied behavior analysis. To assist our staff in meeting their professional and career goals we offer training opportunities and career advancement within the field of behavioral health!
Position: Behavior Technician/Registered Behavior Technician
- Bachelors Degree in a related field with one year of ABA experience
- Experience implementing behavior plans and/or data collection
- Driver's license
- Pass Federal and State background checks
- Working one to one on client goals
- Implement Applied Behavior Analysis
- Data Collection
- Implement instructional plans & behavior support plans (Training Provided)
- Assist clients in daily living, social, and play schemes
- Use positive approaches to create meaningful change
Immediate Openings : additional openings may be available at time of application: Staff may work multiple cases.
- *Brown Mills: 2 weekdays 4-6pm (hours are flexible).
- Brown Mills: 12hrs/ week. Sessions after 4 pm
- Burlington: M/W/Th 3:30-6:30p and Saturdays 2 hrs sessions (flexible) Location: Home
- *Hainesport , Home/ Community: 12 hours/ week. Available: Monday-Friday after 3:00 and possibly a Sunday shift
- Moorestown: Starting May 4-5 days per week. Weekdays 2hr sessions after 4pm and Saturdays 3 hr session before 1pm
- *Mt Laurel: M-F 3:30-6:30p and Saturdays and Sundays 2 hrs sessions (flexible)
- *Willingboro, School: Mon, Wednes, Fri 9:30-11:30am
- Cherry Hill, Home: 2-3 days a week Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday 3:30-5:30 or Sunday’s in the morning.
- *Cherry Hill, Home: 2-2.5hr sessions/1-2 times per week. Saturdays anytime after 5:00 pm and Sundays any time after 1:00 pm
- Voorhees: 5 hours/ week. Flexible
- Swedesboro: Tuesday's and Friday's 2hrs sessions between 9:00a-4:00pm
- Perth Amboy, Home: Monday-Friday 3:30 - 5:30 pm
*RBT credentials required
- Training opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- BACB supervision hours: Standards and procedures as established by Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. will be followed.
- *Registered Behavior Technicians (credentialed professional) are eligible for additional benefits ranging from paid training, profit sharing, and medical benefit coverage!
Compensation : $20-$25.50/hour depending on case and experience
Clearance: The candidate agrees to obtain and maintain the following:
- Federal Background Check
- NJ Criminal Record Check
- CPR and First Aid accredited by AHA
- Tuberculosis screening
- Professional Liability Insurance
*Additional positions for Registered Behavior Technicians, PCAs and currently accepting resumes for Board Certified Behavior Analysts*
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.50 /hour