This job description is inclusive of, but is not necessarily limited to the following:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
Essential job duties/responsibilities:
-Prepare payroll time sheet, create paychecks. Keep track vacation pay. Deposit EFTP payroll tax.
- Prepare Quarter End, Year End reports for EDD and IRS.
- Prepare sales reports; Online report - State Board of Equalization.
- Pay bills and enter data using Sage 50 accounting program.
- Keep track Fix Assets. Online report -Business Property Statement.
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Prepare general journal entries; and
- Prepare Financial Statements.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal
- Minimum of three years Accounting/bookkeeping experience
- PC literate, proficiency with QuickBooks or Sage 50 is a plus.
- Strength in Microsoft Excel use email systems.
- Bilingual (English, Mandarin or Cantonese) is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour