- Full Time - Benefits, PTO, 401K, CME and more!
- Monday-Friday, Normal Business Hours
- No on-calls, no after hours, no weekends and ZERO insurance billing!
- Focus on prevention, wellness and patient education in our model with 20-40 minute appointment slots!
- No productivity and zero pain management! True primary care without the headaches
CareHere specializes in providing employer-sponsored healthcare for municipalities, state governments, and private employers across many industries, by making healthcare easier, better and more affordable. CareHere manages 200+ health and wellness centers in 26 states and provides medical services to 110,000+ employees and over 225,000 members. Through our model, which integrates wellness and case management with primary and chronic patient care, CareHere provides employers measurable savings in health benefit costs. Visit www.CareHere.com/Careers to learn more.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Master's degree from an accredited nursing program
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Must have or obtain prescriptive authorization
- Valid DEA a plus
- Comfortable with technology
Job Type: Full-time
- Nurse Practitioner: 1 year (Required)