LifeSafer, Inc. is the leading manufacturer, distributor, and service provider of Ignition Interlock (IIDs) and Portable Alcohol Monitoring (PAM) Devices. Ignition Interlocks are installed in a vehicle and measure the alcohol in the driver’s breath, only allowing them to start the vehicle if their breath alcohol content is below a set point. LifeSafer Ignition Interlock helps to save lives by limiting one’s ability to drink and drive. Our Portable Alcohol Monitoring device is a 24-hour alcohol monitoring system that moves with the user and helps maintain abstinence through our reliable and proven technology.
LifeSafer is currently seeking a paid search marketing manager who understands how to build, manage, and optimize Google and Bing Ad campaigns to deliver maximum results while minimizing wasted ad spend. This position is focused on maximizing digital marketing to increase conversions, calls and revenue on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
ROLE AND RESPONIBILITIES: (include but not limited to)
· Manage Search Engine Marketing Campaigns on Google, Yahoo!/Bing, Ad Roll, Facebook and Twitter
· Effectively use data (Google Analytics, SEMrush, call/booking data, etc.) to constantly review and adjust campaigns to maximize ROI
· Manage Search Engine Marketing budget planning and recommendations
· Mange Search Engine Marketing performance tracking, analysis and reporting
· Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis and optimizations
· Research and create geo targeting SEM campaigns and perform A/B Testing
· Manage and track spend across all SEM campaigns
· Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions and CPL, CPA, CPC and CPE pricing models
· Keep up-to-date with best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
· Attend bi-weekly calls with Google and Yahoo/Bing Representatives
· Collaborate with other areas of the business to implement programs and solve problems that impact SEO/SEM.
· Strong knowledge of link-building strategies, keyword density, link architecture and structure, page naming conventions, overall spider friendliness, keyword and bid management, log file analysis and traffic reporting, paid inclusion and other topical trends in SEO.
· Excellent team player with strong project management and communication skills.
· 4-year college degree required; BS/BA in Marketing or Business Preferred.
· 5-8 years of Search Marketing Experience
· Google AdWords Certified Professional Preferred
· Bing Ads Accredited Professional Preferred
· Experience in SEM and web analytics technology such as Google Analytics and Data Studio
· Computer proficiency: Strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) skills are crucial
· Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail-oriented habits
· Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
· Proven ability to write quality ad copy
· Must be a team player
· Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
· Competitive Pay
· Equal Opportunity Employer
· Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Morrisville, NC (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule