Logistyx Technologies optimizes businesses’ transportation management execution with industry-leading software, hardware and knowledge.
Our corporate headquarters are in Rolling Meadows, Illinois, but our opportunities know no bounds. From Singapore to Chicago, we’re a multidisciplinary team of trailblazers, strategists, developers, and relationship-makers. At Logistyx, you’ll discover you have the support and opportunities you’d expect from a large organization, with the spirit and energy of a small company. We look for thinkers and doers – bright, motivated people who are excited by accountability, collaboration, and making an impact.
If you like new ideas, welcome challenges, are intrigued by the idea of “re-inventing the ideas behind shipping and delivery,” and are seeking a learning-friendly, rapidly evolving work environment, we want to hear from you.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely billing, revenue recognition, and support contracts of our clients. The Billing Specialist will have highly developed customer service, data entry, analytical, and reconciliation skills. Logistyx Technologies is a fast-paced environment as well as a growing company who is looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented, quick learning individual who can work in a team environment.
- Completes the customer billing on new sales orders and existing orders for software sales, professional services and annual support contracts.
- Ensures that submitted information is accurate and in compliance with customer contracts.
- Main customer contact – consistent, timely, and effective responsiveness to questions and inquiries.
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship with external team members.
- Develops and maintains a professional relationship with internal team members including Operations, Sourcing, and Finance.
- Participates in conference calls with customers when needed.
- Tracks client payments to ensure timeliness along with updating customer contract when payment is made.
- Organize, prioritize, and use time management tools to ensure proper follow-up.
- Provides reports to internal management.
- Participates in staff meetings.
- Works on special projects when assigned by management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Prior experience in supply chain industry a plus.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Internet, 10-key, and typing skills.
- Exceptional analytical and reconciliation skills.
- Outstanding multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Strong listening skills.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two to three years of related job experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Logistyx Technologies is an equal opportunity employer, does not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law
Job Type: Full-time
- Billing: 2 years (Preferred)