Ardenture, Inc is a leading manufacturer of Architectural Woodwork has a position available for a Wood or Millwork Finisher. The successful applicant will have experience in the preparation, staining, and finishing of wood used in Commercial Architectural Woodwork.
- Setting up, operating, and maintaining all relevant tools and equipment used in the finishing department; sanders, sprayers, exhaust booths, etc.
- Understanding of wood characteristics as it applies to various finishes.
- Brush, spray, or hand apply all types of wood finishes and commercial coatings such as primer, paint, stain, lacquers, sealers, etc.
- Knowledge and ability to prep all wood product for finishing including sanding, smoothing, filling, masking areas, and repairing imperfections in wood
- Reading and comprehending shop drawings
- Ability to work safely and productively, as part of a team.
Pay is based upon capabilities and experience.
Benefits offered include 401k, Vacation, Holidays, Health Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time