- A minimum of four (4) years experience in a previous role setting up and operating machines in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and diagrams.
- Competent shop math skills.
- Previous experience with one (or more) of the following types of equipment is preferred
- Various types of CNC machine tools designed to perform turn, drill, bore and/or mill operations, material handling equipment, jigs, fixtures, measuring gages and instruments, and various hand tools.
- Physical fitness to work at least 60 hours per week and up to 84 hours per week
Other Job Details:
- This position is temporary and requires travel
- Client will pay your travel expenses
- In return, you will have the opportunity to work at least 60 hours per week, earning guaranteed weekly overtime
- This is not an opportunity to permanently relocate
- Our screening process includes a background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Temporary
- CNC Machinist: 4 years (Required)
- CNC Machining: 4 years (Required)