We're looking for our next Processing Specialist to accurately enter and process background check information for our clients in a fun and rewarding office environment. This is an entry level position and pays $15 per hour. The ideal candidate will be able to accurately assess, evaluate, and enter data using systematic and compliant processes. Accuracy is of upmost importance. Proficiency with navigating various websites and computer systems, as well as an accurate typing speed of 40+ wpm is required. If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic team in a company that promotes individual growth and development, then this is the role for you!
CredentialCheck is a leading background screening and drug testing partner headquartered in Troy, Michigan. We have been named to the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies and have also won several other awards including being named as a Cool Place to Work and a NATIONAL Best & Brightest Company to Work For.
- Team member will be expected to process orders within designated time standards, as well as manage inbound and outbound calls and emails related to processes.
- Services include but are not limited to SSN Trace and Validations, Criminal Background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, data entry of profiles and services and International Verifications.
- Ability to navigate and work within our CRM System and trouble shoot system issues if needed.
- All communication will be conducted in a respectful professional manner, including tone and selected words. Macros and scripts provided for inbound and outbound calls.
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on additional responsibilities within the department.
- Continuing personal self-development through training and education.
- Prior data entry experience.
- Ability to work any shift within the 8:00 am – 6:00pm business hours based on need.
- Detail and solutions oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments according to deadlines.
- Ability to accurately type 40+ words per minute.
- Ability to navigate various websites and systems, along with knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to cross train within own department as well as interdepartmentally.
- Be of mature mind and manner. Possess the ability to set an example through actions, verbalizations and written communication. Has a “Can Do/Will Do” attitude.
- Team participation skills as well as the ability to work independently.
- Competitive hourly rate
- 401K with employer match
- Blue Cross PPO and HMO medical options, plus dental and vision insurance plans
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid time off including vacation, voting, community service, and holiday
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: data processing, administrative assistant, admin assistant, admin asst, compliance specialist, compliance coordinator, verifications
Job Type: Full-time