Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build and maintain systems within a large application portfolio that will have a positive impact for our clients? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build and maintain systems with a diverse set of technologies, including Java, Angular, JBoss, DMSII, Unisys Mainframe, COBOL, PowerBuilder, Sybase, MySQL, OpenA, and Business Objects, deployed across different environments from design to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and identify and implement system improvements. Using an Agile delivery and DevOps framework, you’ll provide development, modernization, and enhancement to a large portfolio of applications. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to help the organization deliver comprehensive, best value commercial-class products and services.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 4+ years of experience in Agile software development, including open source Java technology
- 4+ years of experience with designing and developing complex software systems on a virtualized Cloud environment, including Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 3+ years of experience developing RESTful Java Web services
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) using tools, including Jenkins, GitHub, SonarQube, and Netsparker
- Experience with delivering Agile software solutions using best practices, including test-driven development (TDD) or adaptable software design
- Experience with application servers, including Jboss
- Experience with designing or modeling with relational database management system (RDBMS), including Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Experience developing and deploying microservices in a Cloud environment
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.