Position Title: Beauty Industry - Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $65,000 plus commission
California Based CBD Beauty company looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager interested in hair and fragrance. Our company is focused on rapid growth and we are looking for a high-energy go-getter that will build our presence in the New York Metro area. We are looking for an independent, driven salesperson looking to grow our sales program and excel in management.
Candidate should be based out of the New York Metro area.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible to execute and achieve the sales, marketing, education and other company plans within an assigned territory to achieve sales and market development objectives as established each year by the company.
All inventory and training materials will be provided to you along with a robust CRM tool. You will NOT need to prepare presentations, proposals or contracts. Our team handles all the customer service. You will only need to sell and follow up with clients regularly to see how else we can continue to service them.
Essential Accountabilities and Responsibilities: Work closely with the President to develop annual sales strategies and business plans for assigned territory. Maintain and grow existing accounts through regular planned sales cycles and strategic account visits, telephone calls and events demonstrating effective communication and follow through.
Planning and day to day management: Management of sales related functions including replenishment forecasting, new launches, special events, pop ups, basic orders, collateral, testers, damages and returns, item set up and communication with our retailers on such.
Candidates MUST be okay with the following:
1. Have reliable transportation and be able to travel 50% of the time.
2. Fluent English both verbal and written.
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Great work ethic
5. Sales experience in the luxury space
Salary: $65k plus Commission and Bonuses
Education and Experience:
· High school degree required. AA or BA degree preferred.
· Minimum of one year outside sales experience, preferably in the beauty industry or consumer goods required.
· Prior experience with prospecting and cold-calling is a plus.
· Experience with servicing salons, spas, hotels, retail merchants and the small business base preferred.
Other Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Public speaking preferred but not necessary.
· Tradeshow Experience
· Home Office setup mandatory.
· Proficient with social media.
· Proficient in the following applications; Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel and CRM Database.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Beauty: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible