BrightSpring Health Services
Director, Field Staffing
Line of Business:
Resource Center Services
About BrightSpring Health Services and Our Family of Brands
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities!
BrightSpring Health Services is the new name for Kentucky-based ResCare, Inc., the parent company that supports a diverse family of brands. After more than 40 years of a successful history of helping people through a variety of settings and service offerings, we’ve reinvented ourselves.
At BrightSpring, everything we do centers on helping people live their best life. Our vision is to be the leading provider of home and community based health services for the needs of the complex populations we serve. We want to make sure that our clients receive the right care at the right time in the safest environment possible.
We are excited that you might consider joining our dedicated network of compassionate professionals who work in thousands of communities across the country - helping more than 60,000 people every day.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Director, Field Staffing.
About this Line of Business
BrightSpring Health Services is one of the largest providers of diversified home and community-based health services to complex, high-cost populations. The company provides nonclinical habilitative services and/or clinical rehabilitative services for people of all ages and skill levels. Primary businesses include: behavioral health (including autism services), home health care (including personal care, home health, and hospice), neuro therapy, and job placement and vocational training, supported by pharmacy and telecare ancillary technologies and services. These businesses employ more than 45,000 dedicated team members in more than 40 states and provide services to more than 2 million people annually.
BrightSpring Health Services is focused on providing quality and lower-cost outcomes to challenging and high-cost populations, through best-in-class services and technology innovation. Our Connected Home care model is an industry-leading approach to the future of health care services to achieve strong quality and compliance while also driving efficiency and cutting waste.
Our care professionals work in thousands of communities across the United States. Founded and headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the company has been making a difference in people’s lives and communities since 1974 – providing home and community-based health services to complex populations and helping people live their best life.
As a(n) Director, Field Staffing you will:
The Director, Field Staffing will contribute to the overall Talent Acquisition leadership team and be a strategic thinker and planner with excellent analytical, organizational, change management and interpersonal skills.
He/she will be charged with designing, implementing, and directing a best-in-class talent acquisition function and will serve as a strategic thought partner to HRBPs and organization business leaders. He/she will oversee team Talent Sourcers in geographically diverse assigned regions. This professional will ensure that the team promotes sourcing assistance for field positions recruitment and plays a key role in implementing and executing broad recruiting strategies. The Director, Field Staffing will also oversee general and administrative recruitment efforts for the field operations. This position requires overnight travel will be based out of our corporate office located in Louisville, KY.
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Partner with HRBP and leadership team to understand business objectives, growth strategies and hiring needs to develop strategic recruitment plans.
- Proactively utilize labor market and industry trends to educate hiring leaders and to develop recruitment strategies.
- Working alongside Talent Acquisition leadership team, will help develop proactive, creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to attract, screen and engage active and passive candidates.
- Lead the creation candidate pipelines for critical areas by utilizing social media and other sources to identify, attract and recruit quality candidates.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of at least five team members.
- Evaluate team data and ensure that the proper metrics are in place to drive continuous improvement. Where appropriate, implement new processes, metrics, assessments, and best-in-class recruiting practices to reduce both cost and time to hire, reduce turnover, and increase the satisfaction for the lines of businesses.
- Influence the development and enhancement of recruitment strategies by providing innovative approaches to help drive the hiring process and overall candidate and hiring manager experience to provide solutions to meet the business needs.
- Promote BrightSpring’s commitment to diversity in a manner supporting the mission and goals by networking with community agencies, professional associations, educational institutions, and attending various events and job fairs. Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse candidates.
- Assist with building the company’s reputation as an employer of choice by connecting with selected sourcing and recruiting channels through recruitment branding, community visibility, networking, corporate events, etc. Understand the culture and environment, the market, the services provided, the strategic direction of the company and the specifics surrounding each open position.
- Ensures that Talent Sourcers effectively create and manage a great experience for every candidate.
- Identify and communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies to the recruitment process.
- Lead the execution of functional, campus, and veteran’s program strategies.
- Drive compliance with all legal aspects of recruiting and candidate selection. Act in compliance with federal, state and local equal employment opportunity statutes, rules and regulations.
- Lead utilization of the applicant tracking system ensuring compliance and documentation of all steps in the recruitment process (in accordance with OFCCP).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, (or related field) required. Equivalent experience may be considered. Staffing agency experience an added plus.
- Five – seven years’ recruiting experience.
- Three – five years management experience (remote team experience preferred)
- Hands-on experience with multiple applicant tracking systems.
- Strong consultative, presentation and written communication skills.
- Experience with high-volume strategic recruitment and sourcing solutions.
- Established experience in relationship management and communication with C-suite level management. Experience in establishing high standards of service delivery to customers and clients.
- Previous experience sourcing candidates using a combination of sources including social media as well as working knowledge of effective and legal recruitment/selection techniques and an understanding of HR practices governed by federal, state, and local statutes is required.
• Experience leading a large, graphically diverse team.
• Strong analytical acumen with the ability to solve problems and develop creative solutions.
• Comprehensive knowledge of HR, OFCCP and EEOC policies.
BrightSpring Health Services offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
BrightSpring Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. BrightSpring Health Services does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
9901 Linn Station Rd FL 6 - 11, Louisville, KY 40223-3824 USA