AirFind provides innovative solutions and services that provide monetization and content solutions for publishers, content creators, wireless carriers and App developers. Airfind boasts a variety of custom solutions that power Airfind’s extensive partner network. Our search and ad monetization technology combined with our partner-branded content experiences drive higher user retention. Our Rewarded App platform provides a portfolio of customizable solutions focused on delivering robust user experiences that deliver high user-retention.
Advertising is at the core of our success and value-add, and we are looking for a Yield Specialist to quickly provide value by leveraging their previous career experience with various advertising technologies and platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience with mobile advertising, native, interstitial and banner; and also has experience with traditional banner and search monetization of web inventory. The yield specialist position is a blend of yield optimization responsibilities (analysis and optimizations) coupled with enablement tasks (Account set-up, placement and line item creation, inventory trafficking, etc); empowering the Data Analyst to become an active co-owner over an entire business vertical.
The Data Analyst will support ad operations, sales, product, and business stakeholders, in general. The focus of this role is to set-up and prepare inventory for monetization in various platforms. In addition to monitoring performance, the yield specialist will conduct tests, interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and extract information that can offer ways to improve any and all of AirFind’s products and efforts, thus influencing business decisions. Where this role differs from traditional data analyst roles is the hands-on account and placement level management required.
- Advertising Expert: Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with Google Ad Manager and AdMob. Additional familiarity with AppLovin Max, IronSource and other mobile mediation platforms is a bonus.
- Configuration: Create line items in GAM, ad mob and similar platforms to enable mediation. Create ad units in other platforms for competition or delivery in various ad systems
- Data Subject Matter Expert: Develop an in-depth understanding of the complete spectrum of data collected, processed, and analyzed across AirFind products
- Benchmarking: Develop internal baselines and industry-wide benchmarks and compare baselines/benchmarks against client and partner performance
- Experimentation: Identify/collect goals and design and execute experiments against those goals
- Optimizing: Intimately understand industry-standard ad optimization techniques for maximizing yield; define strategies for generating maximum yield on a per-client basis
- Design and execute A/B tests to evaluate the impact of different ad creatives, copy, and landing pages.
- Insights: Leverage data to discover, monitor, and validate areas of opportunities, and identify the metrics to measure success (in coordination with Ad Ops)
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies.
- Interpreter: Guide business stakeholders in interpreting data, and facilitate the communication between business and tech teams
- Cross-Functional Support: Provide ad-hoc queries and reports
- Create visually appealing and informative dashboards and reports to communicate key performance metrics and insights to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater
- Domain Expertise: GAM, AdMob.
- Basic or advanced understanding and use of Applovin, Ironsource, and similar mediation platforms.
- Critical/experimental thinker - Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with statistical programming (R, Python, etc.) and database manipulation (SQL)
- Strong presentation and data visualization skills including dashboard creation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for conveying complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Data Studio
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize to meet organizational goals
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Preferred: Machine Learning/Data Mining skills
To apply, send an email with your resume, to [email protected] ” with the subject line "Yield Specialist"