Our robust catering program needs a leader that can sell, organize, and delegate tasks to ensure a successful catered event.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of catering and event planning experience that includes a variety of catering styles both onsite and off. Our ideal candidate will also have a clear track record of building sales and retaining customers. This is a full-time position, which requires you to be available during normal business hours. Some nights and weekends will be required when catering large events to ensure success.
Our expectations of the Catering Sales Director include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- Coordinate details of events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and business meetings
- Work with guest of honor to ensure all requests are met
- Communicate all event details with kitchen and catering staff
- Assist in hiring, training and educating staff on proper event procedures
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary
- Follows all safety and sanitation regulations and departmental policies and procedures
- Requires knowledge, skills, and experience in banquet management, decision-making, problem solving, complaint resolution, and customer service
- Notifies appropriate staff members when assistance is needed
- Promotes outstanding customer relations.
- Analyze event performance and prepare cost analysis
- Work with Executive Chef to Plan menus and price accordingly
- Define policies
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly
- Assist in execution of event when necessary
- Demonstrates and upbeat and outgoing demeanor while on duty
- Actively pursues sales and works towards meeting sales goals
- Must be passionate about customer service and hospitality
- Must be extremely well organized
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour with commission on food and beverage sales.
Benefits: * Transportation Assistance * 20% Food Fight Discount (after 60 days of employment) * Gym/Fitness Discounts * Paid time off * Health and Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Event Management: 2 years