Fulton Developers is an established Design + Build firm located in Highland Park, IL. Most of our projects are high end single family homes as well as multi-family developments within Chicago’s North Shore. Our firm is involved with most of the aspects of real estate development such as planning, design, construction as well as property management.
Duties and responsibilities:
· The ideal candidate should have experience in residential, both single family and multiple family projects.
· The position involves leading projects through the initial concept design to construction permit drawings.
· Provide assistance, coordination and supervision of the different construction projects.
· Ability to work independently and deal with clients and contractors directly.
· Manage customer selections and finishes for different projects
- Licensed Architect Preferred
- Architectural degree from an accredited U.S. University.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Candidates must have a minimum 5 years of experience in the field of architecture.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Strong writing and communication proficiency.
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should forward a resume and portfolio demonstrating project experience as well as general design sensibility through link or provided email address.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 5 years (Required)