Make a difference in a child's life - and your own.
Do you love working with children? Are you someone who is prepared to laugh, sing, dance, and give warm hugs to children? We have a perfect opportunity for you to join a team that prepares children for school and for life
Kiddie Academy of Seattle at Queen Anne is looking for Child Care Teacher, Preschool Teacher, Assistant Teacher who want to become a part of our exceptional ECE teaching team.
We are Kiddie Academy (KAGS Group). A group of locally owned educational childcare centers in the Greater Seattle area. KAGS Group academies are located at Bellevue, Bothell, Kenmore, Kirkland, Mill Creek, and Seattle.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Early Childhood Education is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service mindset
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds throughout the workday to at least waist high
- CDA or degree in Early Childhood Education or related field will be a plus!
Why join us?
Our programs have a stellar reputation in the community for providing the highest quality care through our Life Essentials® and Character Essentials® curriculum.
Our team is filled with creative, playful, and nurturing teachers that help bring our curriculum to life in a fun and imaginative way!
Our employees enjoy a high-quality work environment, stellar growth opportunities and excellent benefits, including the following:
- Pay depending on experience and qualifications
- Excellent Benefits which include, medical, dental and vision insurance without lengthy wait period
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time off
- Generous childcare discounts (limited availability and conditions apply)
- Performance bonuses for full time employees
- Company paid training and professional development program
- Fantastic growth opportunities available through job rotation, lateral move, and special project assignments
- Full and Part Time opportunities for teaching and support roles at all KAGS locations
- Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
... and much more.
Contact us today to learn more. We would love to have you join us and grow with us!
About Kiddie Academy:
Kiddie Academy® is a leader in educationally focused childcare for more than 30 years. Kiddie Academy redefined childcare by creating a place where fun and learning go hand in hand.
KAGS Group is a franchisee of Kiddie Academy® and an equal opportunity employer.
Specialties: Infant, preschool, PreK, daycare, childcare, Kindergarten Teacher, Nanny
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $26.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person