Top Reasons to be partof our Team
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus for any Expert or Master Level Harley-Davidson Technician!
- The best People, the coolest Culture, the most iconic Brand!
- Employee benefits- health, dental, vision insurance and a 401K plan with 4% employer matching.
- Top in the Region Harley-Davidson Dealership Group influenced by a Fun and Family focused atmosphere.
- FUN! FUN! FUN! Fun environment where Motorcycle Riding counts as work!
A Day in the Life
- Repair and maintenance of motorcycles.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the service writers and parts department teams.
- Assist service writers and the parts department teams.
- Assist service writers with writing up orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will ensure customer satisfaction and improve overall service process.
- Maintain technical PHD and other qualification by completing any necessary training programs.
- Other responsibilities as needed within the service and parts departments.
- Shop Foreman / Parts or Service Department Manager
- Live by our values every day- Respect, Honest, Fun, Energy, Responsibility, Fairness, Commitment.
- Harley-Davidson Service Technician Certification.
- Valid Motorcycle endorsement, ability to push and move any size motorcycle.
- Clean driving record (less than 4 points).
- High energy with a strong focus and desire to provide exceptional customer experience.
WE BELIEVE...In riding motorcycles. In this brand. In this lifestyle. In keeping thisculture alive. In the wind on our faces. In the freedom it gives you. In thefriendships that form. In riding as long as we can in our given weather. Ingrowing our packs. In teaching others how to ride. In giving back. Insupporting our communities. In always having somewhere to ride.Inpeople of all walks of life coming together to do one thing and YOU CANBE A PART OF IT! Send us your information today!
Job Type: Full-time