Identify and collect data sources, analyze and extract key data and information, and evaluate and monitor data quality to meet the organization's information system needs and requirements. Apply specific functional, working, and general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions for a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide the activities of more junior employees.
- 2+ years of experience with data management, transformation, or visualization techniques
- Knowledge of data management tools, including Informatica, Palantir, C3, or PowerBI
- Ability to execute project schedule requirements
- Ability to work with multiple contractors
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure
- CIMP or CDMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.