The Payroll Specialist will be a member of the centralized corporate headquarters payroll team. This group provides payroll processing support and customer service resolution of related issues to Client businesses throughout the country.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payrolls for various Client business pay groups
- Analyze, prepare, and import all payroll data from divisions into ADP EV5, including bonuses, restricted stock, etc.
- Validate and prepare off-cycle manual check requests
- Prepare and process quarter and year-end adjustments
- Assist in documenting all payrolls processes and procedures
- Process employee direct deposits and tax withholding changes
- Process, run and distribute workers compensation report
- Prepare Total Pay, Tax and/or WGPS weekly funding sheet
- Review year end records and reports to minimize the need for W-2Cs. Skillset Required: Bachelor’s degree required; FPC or CPP certifications desired
- Minimum 3-5 years of payroll experience including multi-site/state payroll processing
- Experience working with ADP “EV5” and “TimeSaver” is required • Strong working knowledge of multi-state payroll tax regulations