- Health, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401k retirement plan
- 15k life insurance coverage paid by company
- Paid Vacation, Sick days, Birthday and Holiday
- Additional life, Accidental, etc..
The Groundskeeper is responsible for daily removal of litter and debris from all areas of the property (areas include: laundry rooms, dumpster area, recreation areas, parking, general grounds, and walkways from and in between buildings).
- Complete grounds work, which include picking up trash, sweeping curbs, and maintain areas around the dumpster
- Assist with various physical tasks as directed (i.e. tearing down fences, digging trenches, etc.)
- Assist Maintenance with vacant apartment are make ready per the Monroe Group standards
- Distribute resident communications as directed.
- Trash out vacated apartments (remove abandoned furniture, trash, boxes, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Community Manager or Maintenance Technician
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Groundskeeper Apartment: 1 year
- Groundskeeping: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: