What We Do
Besides offering fire, water, and mold damage restoration services, the team at Restoration 1 also provides emergency services, storm damage services, sewage system cleanup and more! Big or small, our IICRC and IAQA licensed restoration professionals can address your problems in no time. For over a decade, we have been in the business of restoring residential and commercial properties to their former glory.
Our reputation for fast responses, unparalleled quality, and uninhibited commitment has contributed to our growth as a company throughout the United States and Canada. We understand that the need for property restoration services can come at the most unexpected times—which is why we are always ready to help!
The Marketing Representative works to expand and grow our customer base by recruiting new referral sources and trade partners but mostly just staying in front of our existing ones. In addition, the Marketing Representative maintains an ongoing relationship with trade partners to encourage networking and repeat business. This also requires office time, uploading files and helping the owners with paperwork.
High Payoff Activities:
The Sales will pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners by analyzing the market, identifying viable target clients, reaching decision-makers, and intensely focusing on turning leads into accounts and sales.
They will be visiting and establishing relationships with our targeted trade partners and referral sources, which include, but are not limited to, plumbers, HVAC companies, property mangers, insurance agents and public adjusters. We establish these relationships by offering them a professional and certified trade partner to refer to our mutual clients to, returning work back to them from our customers, and having the security that we will always treat our mutual costumers with the utmost respect and professionalism.
Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials. Deliver effective sales presentations in person. Professionally conduct meetings with clients. Plan and manage appointment schedules. Maintain exceptional internal and external customer communication. Maintain accurate sales documentation. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends. Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Requirements
- Extensive face-to-face selling experience
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM tool
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client and solution/value-based proposals
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good personality
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
Base Salary: $35,000-$40,000 Plus Commission
The Operations Manager