About the Company:
National Art Exchange Inc. (OTC: NAEX) is an international integrated service organization dedicated to the collection and exchange of art and cultural objects. Antique World is a Fintech subsidiary of National Art Exchange, Inc. Antique World is an ecosystem built for the antique & art industry using hybrid blockchain framework integrated from the open-source blockchain frameworks of Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum. We are offering an online global society to all antique & art lovers for their collections and investments with the transparency on the historical transactions and the traceability on the provenance of trade items.
- Work with marketing team on the development of online marketing strategy;
- Lead Search Engine Marketing (SEM) capabilities in new business proposals;
- Propose online campaigns to marketing executives, and track the performance of advertising and social media postings;
- Consolidate and analyze data for NAEX's website and social media;
- Collaborate with IT team to improve the company’s online performance, transactional efficiency, and security policies;
- Use all kinds of web traffic metrics to collect and analyze trading data; analyze search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other contents;
- Maintain KPI Dashboards and to select the appropriate KPIs to measure business performance; identify and report issues to management;
- Collect customer’s feedback by monitoring their online behaviors; evaluate all the indicators of customer behaviors, and to analyze the trends of art trading in order to better identify future opportunities.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Marketing, or Management field is required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience working with large datasets to uncover insights that are essential to business optimizations; working knowledge of relational databases like SQL
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience of SEM/PPC experience, including experience in social media, web analytics, and SEO a big plus.
- Experience working on enterprise level PPC accounts with large budgets.
- Experience using data visualization tools, such as Tableau or Dataroma preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $37.00 /hour