Workday implementation and Integration Specialists
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center located in Queens, New York has immediate full time openings for Workday Integration Specialists with a minimum of 2 years experience in the functional areas of human capital management, finance , procurement, workday admin, security admin, change management and technical management.
Bring your expertise and join the implementation Team on a new Workday Project at Jamaica Hospital .
- Procurement and Inventory Analysts
- Financial Analyst
- HCM Analysts
- Security Administrators
- Must have excellent platform presentation and communications skills and be able to clearly articulate and work across all levels during this implementation within the hospital.
Its an exciting time to come on board in the IT Department at Jamaica Hospital. Our institution consisting of a 404 bed hospital, a large network of community based ambulatory care centers and a skilled nursing facility on campus is conveniently located near JFK International Airport and in close proximity to Manhattan.
We have a fully accredited Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Fellowship Programs and provide care in most medical and surgical subspecialty areas including interventional cardiology, dialysis and sleep medicine.
With over 120, 000 ER visits, The ER is designated as a Level 1 trauma center and the Stroke Certified is certified by NYS . Our Chest Pain Center offers immediate evaluation and the recently expanded Pediatric ED is equipped to handle the most critical cases. and supported by one of the largest voluntary ambulance fleet serving the City 911 system.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Workday Implementation: 2 years (Required)
- Workday Security Admin: 2 years (Required)
- Workday Financials : 2 years (Required)
- Workday Integration: 2 years (Required)
- HCM WORKDAY: 2 years (Required)
- Workday Procurement: 2 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift