Do you love people?
Are you looking for a job where you can impact the lives of children?
Do you like the idea of representing a local non-profit to help them help more kids?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES, THEN YOU MAY BE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS POSITION!
The ideal candidate:
· Has a Great Attitude
· Has a strong desire to make a difference in the community
· Enjoys talking to people
· Is Results Driven & Goal Oriented
· Has a Track Record of Excellence in Customer Service, Sales or Client Management
· NEVER wants to be stuck behind a desk
· Is a Team Player
Experience in the following industries is a plus:
Food Service/Hospitality, Fashion or Cosmetics, Marketing, Events, Planning or PR. Sports/Military experience.
Act as a representative at area events on behalf of our clients and provide quality customer service.
Answer questions regarding our clients’ programs and services.
Ability to multi-task and adapt to working with various client programs.
Work both independently and as part of a team.
Trustworthy and honest while collecting donations for client programs.
Must Have a Car OR BE WILLING TO GET ONE to Get to Different Fundraising Events.
Professional and appropriate image in and out of the office.
Good Sense of Humor.
Full time shifts.
Perfect for college students!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $300.00 to $600.00 /week
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture