Excellent opportunity for an experienced, hands-on individual, in a fast paced pharmaceutical manufacturing plant. Klockner Barrier Films prides itself on offering competitive pay and exceptional benefits to qualified individuals.
The ideal candidate must have experience in preventive maintenance, service and repair on both plant equipment and facilities.
- Must be an experienced Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- On Call Rotation is mandatory and is based on schedule created with team members**
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Installing and moving production machines and manufacturing equipment: diagnosing and repairing machine malfunctions, including electrical, electronic or mechanical failures.
- Configure and troubleshoot temperature controllers and motor drive systems.
- Service, repair and perform preventive maintenance on all material conveying systems.
- Perform setups of production machines as needed.
- Assist in training when needed
- Safety oriented individual.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working in industrial and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to read engineering drawings and schematics(mechanical, electrical, pneumatic &hydraulic)
- PLC Experience
- Ability to work independently and with others in a group.
- Ability to learn multiple job duties quickly, and work with limited supervision.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic controls.
- Experience with manufacturing utilities such as air compressors, chillers, process pumps, blowers, vacuum pumps.
- Highly Creative and with the desire to succeed.
- Ability to troubleshoot electric motors, AC-DC drives, thermocouples, solenoid valves, and proximity sensors.
- Maintenance: 5 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year