We are currently seeking a Sr Marketing Specialist - Automation & Outbound to join our dynamic team in Lincolnshire, IL as part of the Energy Business and Commercial Display Team!
LG is seeking a talented, high-energy marketing automation and outbound marketing manager to develop and lead the strategy of LG’s Solar/Energy Business and Commercial Display marketing automation, email, nurture and other outbound marketing programs to support the dynamic growth of the business division. The marketing automation and outbound marketing manager will be responsible for developing integrated campaigns and programs that drive engagement, scale for the business and data-driven experiences for the solar energy business, as well as commercial display business in the US. This position will leverage marketing applications, including Pardot, Eloqua and Salesforce.com. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. An effective collaborator and strong team player, the marketing automation and Outbound Marketing Manager works cross-functionally with other groups including product marketing, public/media relations, marketing operations, sales and Product Management. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the position is based in Lincolnshire, IL and offers significant opportunity for career growth.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive the overall email and marketing automation strategy for LG’s Solar Energy Business and Commercial Display business in the US
- Work closely with the marketing stakeholders on an email and digital marketing roadmap that delivers on the strategy in all of the channels we do business
- Develop outcome-oriented and data-driven campaigns focused on engagement, BANT and progressive profiling.
- Experience auditing/monitoring performance and making optimizations and recommending improvements that will improve LG’s brand standing
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to understand the customer data and relevant ‘interests’ to optimize customer segmentation and outcomes
- Facilitate the flow of lead generation through to the CRM (Salesforce.com); actively manage the CRM platform for marketing needs including ABM level execution; drive prospects to MQLs and then to opportunities.
- Troubleshoot issues with email marketing resources and assist the teams to reach the lead generation goals
- Create audience segmentation for maximum reach and ROI
- Perform database management, reporting and contact maintenance
- Collaborate with global partners to ensure a coordinated effort and approach is taken with automation initiatives
- Assess data quality and underlying architecture and subscription systems and recommend future state operating model. Lead Data governance for LG Marketing Business Solutions.
- Guide, educate and collaborate with global marketing teams to ensure we maximize our investments in this space and across teams
- Strong reporting skills to ensure that all investments are accountable to business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably a degree in marketing (or business);
- 5+ years of experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms (Pardot, Eloqua and Salesforce.com strong advantage)
- Experience executing complex campaigns where email and active nurture is often a core component of a multi-pronged marketing strategy
- Strong understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience leading the development, testing and implementation of automated and event- triggered email programs
- Preferred understanding of the Solar and LED Lighting markets, and B2B sales and marketing strategies
- Must have strong communication, influencing and executional skills and desire to work in a complex and challenging fast- paced environment;
- Must be able to interact positively with internal stakeholders across functions and cultivate relationships within LGE US and with Headquarters teams
- Must have strong analytical skills with extreme proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint-GJ1
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Marketing Automation: 5 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 4 years (Required)
- Pardot: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place