Arrowhead Contracting, Inc is a diversified construction and environmental remediation firm headquartered in metropolitan Kansas City. For nearly 30 years, Arrowhead has maintained an impressive track record of continuous growth, diversification and stability. Arrowhead primarily serves Department of Defense and Federal Agency clientele providing multi-discipline construction and environmental remediation services at project sites throughout the country. Arrowhead offers highly-motivated individuals excellent career growth opportunity, competitive salary and bonus compensation, medical/dental/insurance benefits, and 401K plan.
The Program / Project Manager will provide overall management, technical direction, and profit/loss accountability for programs under his/her direction. The candidate should have an established and successful history managing large complex projects for federal (USACE, EPA, DHS, Custom Border Patrol, Veterans Administration, Indian Health Service), state and local governments, and commercial and industrial clientele. He/she should possess significant experience leading technical teams, including but not limited to developing technical proposals and cost estimates; evaluating and selecting optimum solutions to problems; developing and implementing strategic plans for new business; and recruiting, hiring, training, and retaining key personnel to support growth.
- A BS or MS in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology, Chemistry, or related field.
- Current registration as a Professional Engineer (PE), Register Geologist (RG), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) and/or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or ability to complete the certification processes within 12 months.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a program / project manager on environmental remediation and/or civil construction projects.
- Security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Strong working knowledge of the operational, quality control, and safety requirements of our federal customers.
- Demonstrated success increasing revenues and profit margins and identifying, pursuing, proposing, capturing, and delivering projects under Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOCs) and Invitation For Bid (IFB) contracting mechanisms.
- Diverse technical experience in the application of remedial technologies in soil and groundwater media, including excavation, stabilization, containment, disposal, groundwater extraction and treatment, and in situ treatment applications. Extensive civil earthwork, mine waste remediation, and/or water treatment considered a strong plus.
- Experience administering design-bid-build and design-build construction and/or remediation contracts under both cost reimbursable and fixed price contracts.
- Solid foundation in the generation/implementation of RFIs, field variances, cost/schedule change in conditions, submittals, and project close-out.
- Significant familiarity with the operational, quality control, and safety protocols and requirements of our federal customers
- Computer proficiency, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Microsoft Project, and/or Primavera P6.
- Ability to travel, sometimes extensively.
- Ability to work well alone and as part of an integrated team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong technical writing, research, and analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Good negotiation, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of business principles and practices, planning, records management and general administration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Civil Construction Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Environmental Services: 10 years (Preferred)
- Security Clearance (Required)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) (Preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off