About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Responsible for day–to-day accounting operations for varying industries, including the preparation of financial statements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily recording of cash activity
- Cash management – transfer of funds, initiation of wires
- Recording of intercompany activity
- Recording Accounts Payable invoices and transactions for client approval
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Recording invoices for capital calls
- Recording wires/checks for distributions
- Maintenance of LP Reporting – upload capital call letters, distribution letters, financial statements, K-1s, etc.
- Review/Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly/quarterly general ledger close
- Preparation of financial statements
- Provide necessary information to auditor for completion of annual audit
- Prepare capital call calculations and capital call letters
- Prepare distribution calculations and distribution letters
- Responding to LP questions received through the portal
- Process payroll through ADP and other vendors if necessary
- Process W-2s and 1099s
- Treasury Management
Backup Support for Investor Relations Specialist (as needed):
- Updating LP reporting, uploading and distributing documents to investors
- Investor portal question management
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Public Accounting or Fund Administration experience highly preferred.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Retirement contributions
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Raleigh, NC 27511