“Not Just Another Service Provider”
Access Family Services, Inc. (AFS) is a behavioral health agency that has been serving children and families throughout North Carolina since 1999. AFS offers a comprehensive array of intensive family and individual services to stabilize the living environment, reduce out-of-home placement, and unify the family. Comprehensive services are delivered to children, adults and families with serious behavioral and emotional needs.
AFS offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
In-Service Training and Career Development
Paid Admin Time and Travel Time
Belonging to a company that puts Clinical Excellence at the forefront of its mission
The Behavior Analyst is responsible for coordinating treatment and implementing outreach services for assigned clients as a member of the Autism Services Program. As a Behavior Analyst, you will receive ongoing training and professional development opportunities after hiring and you need to be highly organized with solid time management skills as well as adaptable to a fast paced work environment.
*Provide outreach services to children and families:
- Complete initial assessments for newly identified families.
- Complete clinical assessments to guide the development of programming based in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Develop and regularly update comprehensive ABA programs for consumers based on the completion of assessments and analysis of data in a timely manner.
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans for assigned consumers under the guidance of a licensed professional in accordance with North Carolina law.
- Provide clinical direction on the implementation of ABA programs to multidisciplinary team including guiding others to understand the purpose of the interventions, how they address the function of behaviors, and their validation in the literature, etc.
- Oversee implementation and ensure procedural integrity and proficiency of behavior plans and programming implemented by direct care team members through onsite consultation and review of data.
- Provide training to staff and families on Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism and client specific goals for skill acquisition and behavior reduction.
- Attend clinical supervision and staff meetings to review consumer programs (goals, graphs, data collection, up-to-date consultation notes, etc.) and organizational initiatives.
- Oversee the implementation of data collection system, analyzes data/behavior, and makes decisions based on data to guide the treatment of consumers.
- Maintain excellent communication with team members related to the ongoing in the development and maintenance of individualized plans and multidisciplinary services for assigned consumers.
- Facilitate team meetings with families and treatment team members.
- Maintain current knowledge of evidenced based practices within the field.
- Maintain consumer records completely and accurately.
- Conduct visits with consumers and relevant collaterals in natural environments according to the needs of the child and family.
- Lead or co-lead groups within the autism community to ensure accurate and effective dissemination of applied behavior analysis.
- Develop group curricula for assigned groups in the community.
Master’s or Doctoral degree in Behavioral Analysis or Special Education or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavioral Analysis; and Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc., or state issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis.
Job Type: Full-time