Analytics and Cognitive:
Pricing Advisor– Project Delivery Specialist-USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
The Pricing Advisor is the client’s first point of contact to solve their pricing needs. You will establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients in your dedicated region and be their strategic thought-partner by proactively identifying tailored pricing opportunities to improve margins. The Pricing Advisor will use a custom-built pricing optimization solution and overlays his/her deep knowledge about the local market to make appropriate recommendations. The Pricing Advisor will be supported by a team of Pricing Analysts, who will create customized reports and analytics to answer the client’s questions.
- Build client relationships and be a trusted strategic advisor on how to price menu items
- Understand the methodologies used for price optimization and translate model outputs into insights that clients can understand and apply
- Understand the client’s strategy and goals, dissect previous store performance, synthesize past and future local market events to adjust pricing recommendations for the client
- Proactively look out for market trends and activities that may impact pricing and provide timely advice to clients
- Translate client inquiries into analytics requirements and manage a team of pricing analysts to execute
- Periodically visit clients and regional meetings to provide additional pricing support
- Present pricing trends during regional client meetings (2-3x per year)
Deloitte Consulting's Strategy & Analytics portfolio offering designs, develops, and implements strategies, systems and processes to capture, integrate and distribute information in an enterprise to realize the value of information and data assets.
- MBA or Masters in Finance, Economics, Math
- 3+ years in client services and/or pricing advisory
- A strategic thinker who is proactive in providing valuable insights and strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities with experience in working with analytical teams and translating outputs into actionable insights
- Willingness to travel in the US (40% of time)
- Strong understanding of the restaurant industry (QSR), competitors, and market dynamics
- Experience working in SQL, Alteryx or other data management and Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with predictive modeling in SAS, Python, R or other
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:
to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.