Cadia Healthcare of Hagerstown, a 70+-bed facility, is looking for to hire a Full-Time Staffing Coordinator, who is looking to make an impact on our patients lives. We are looking for a passionate individual, with a strong drive to motivate our patients and provide the best care possible. Our staff of dedicated medical professionals are ready for you to join the team.
Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, along with pharmacy services allows us to stand out among our competitors. As passionate as we are about the care we provide, we are just as passionate about our employees.
Cadia offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible employees which includes but is not limited to:
Employer paid life insurance
Employer paid long-term disability insurance
401Kretirement plan with employer match
The expectations and responsibilities of the Staffing Coordinator include:
1. Monitor schedule on a daily basis; adjust as needed according to HPPD and census
2. Approve leave requests accordingly
3. Find coverage for call outs
4. Monitor the nursing dept hours weekly to minimize OT
5. Distribute time cards to nursing staff
6. Assist HR/Staff Development obtain documents
7. Calculate and ensure schedule is maintained at required PPD.
8. Attend weekly staffing meeting
9. Monitor and verify missed punch forms
10. Post schedule for the month
12. Time and attendance of the Nursing staff
13. 12. Other duties as assigned
Previous experience of staffing in a healthcare facility required.
Please submit your updated resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time