Who we are:
We’re unique among Seattle agencies not only because of our global client roster but because of how we work. We believe in great creative above all else. We believe an idea can come from anywhere, which is why we eschew ego in favor of collaboration. And why we use data the right way: to inform our award-winning ideas. We’re headquartered in downtown Seattle’s historic Times Square Building, which says a lot about us too. We’re the perfect blend of art and innovation, bedrock and badassery. Join us today to help shape the future of digital.
Who we are looking for:
POSSIBLE is seeking an Associate Creative Director (ACD) with a distinguished visual design background to lead one or more high-profile projects on our growing global accounts. The ACD has a formidable understanding of how interactive design translates not just in digital/social/web/campaign spaces but in more traditional mediums as well. To be sucessful in this role, you should be a skilled team leader, able to confidently inspire teams to dream up mind-blowing ideas and executions, as well as be a calming, rallying influence when deadlines, feedback, and priorities collide. You will provide specific direction to art directors, UX architects, designers, and writers with the goal of pushing the work to award-winning levels. The ACD reports to the Creative Director and works closely with account directors, strategists, project managers, and studio producers to ensure that the work is breathtaking in execution, yet delivered on time and on a budget.
What you’ll do:
What you’ll need:
- Lead and inspire teams of highly talented art directors, designers, UXers, and writers.
- Promote atmosphere of anything-goes creativity within established brand and budget guidelines.
- Know what makes for highly compelling digital experiences, then break the rules to make them better.
- Work with the Creative Director to ensure maximum effectiveness of various concepts.
- Steer overall direction of the team.
- Understand how client goals and business objectives fit into creative efforts.
- 5+ years of creative experience; 2+ years of creative leadership experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Outstanding portfolio of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client presentation skills.
- Collaborative, persuasive team leader.
- Demonstrated conceptual and campaign experience.
- Proven ability to achieve results with large agency of record clients.
To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
POSSIBLE is a creative agency that cares about results. We back up every idea with real-world insights to create work that makes a difference—and makes a measurable impact. With more than 1,500 employees around the globe, POSSIBLE brings results-driven digital solutions to some of the world’s most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, P&G, Adidas, and Turner.
By design, we are visionaries, innovators, and pioneers. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
POSSIBLE is a WPP Digital agency.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/1915024 ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/1915024 )
https://twitter.com/POSSIBLE ( https://twitter.com/POSSIBLE )
https://www.facebook.com/POSSIBLE.com ( https://www.facebook.com/POSSIBLE.com )
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.