Our Nashville, TN area client is searching for Senior .Net Developers to fulfill current contract roles. You must be able to work on our W2 to qualify for consideration. Sorry, no 3rd party candidates.
Our client is searching for Developers with .Net and Xamarin skills who possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Developer will work with our client’s team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of their mobile applications. You’ll also work closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Developing and maintaining applications for both embedded Android devices as well as iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Working within an Agile/Scrum environment and participating in the associated activities
- Diagnosing, researching, and remedying complex issues around applications
- Testing features and bug fixes before handoff to QA
- Working with the Product Owner on design/feature decisions as they arise
- Participating in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation
- Writing code that meets production requirements and our client’s standards
- Ensuring that code is regression free, properly documented, and unit tested
To qualify for consideration, you must meet or exceed the following:
You must be able to work on our W2 to qualify for consideration.
- 7+ years of Software Development experience
- Proficiency in writing C# code
- 3+ years of Xamarin experience as well as 3+ years of Android/iOS application development experience.
- In-depth understanding of iOS and Android SDKs
- Experience building apps with Xamarin, Xamarin Studio and/or Visual Studio
- Solid experience with version control systems
- Must have a passion for software development and technology
- Experience with consuming and understanding web services
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and take on research opportunities
- Experience working within a Scrum team structure and participating in associated activities
- Solid communication skills required
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science is preferred
If you feel like you're a fit, please apply!
NOT READY TO APPLY?