This role will report to the Account Manager and the Production Manager Responsible for maintaining positive & professional working relationships with assigned Builder accounts. Ensure that all work is entered accurately and on time per builder's requested install dates. Responsible for the day-to-day project workflow for production team, including but not limited to coordinating installation crews, labor partners, and new home construction installation workflow.
- Respond to communications (email/text/calls) from Builder representatives in a timely manner, and organize email/to-do lists per manager instruction.
- Facilitate between flooring installation departments and the customers for flooring installation related prep approvals & questions.
- Quote and request PO's for additional approved labor, and prepare the work orders in real time prior to labor being posted.
- Review customer selection sheets and prepare cover sheet.
- Access online portals per customer requirements.
- Reconcile purchase orders against price grids on the server to ensure proper payment is being issued.
- Key work orders with accuracy per Production Checklist guidelines using manuals and forms provided and per individual customer specifications.
- Follow up on Outstanding PO requests per the PO Escalation Policy.
- Work with team members and account manager to cross-train on other builder accounts to assist other CSR's
- Key work orders per Production Checklist guidelines using manuals and forms provided and per individual customer specifications.
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Able to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High proficiency with MS Excel is desirable
- Weekly Payroll with Direct Deposit
- Paid vacation and personal time off earned from date of employment
- Eligible to participate in Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Plan after 60 days full-time employment
- Supplemental life, accident, cancer and short-term disability insurance available after 60 days full-time employment
- 401(K) with Company Match after six months employment