Rockland Immunochemicals is a worldwide leader in the development and commercialization of antibodies and antibody based tools. To further enable innovative biomarker development for drug discovery and diagnostic applications, we also offer highly customized solutions to meet basic, applied and clinical research demands.
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated team player as an addition to our production team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enzyme mediated protein fractionation
- Protein purification using chromatographic techniques
- Product filling
- Management of workflow and product inventory
- Takes initiative in delivering on services and responding to needs.
- Responds to direction as provided.
- Follows established maintenance of laboratory notebook records.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of protein chemistry
- Working knowledge of chromatographic purification of proteins
- Ability to organize and manage data relating to production activities.
- Ability to work and maintain strong relationships with department managers, members of your team and other departmental staff.
- Must have ability to use MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL and other MS Office applications
- Command of English Language – written and oral
- Ability to read and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Knowledge of QSR/cGMP guidelines or other good documentation processes is a plus.
- BS. in bioscience related field
- 3+ years of Enzyme mediated protein fractionation experience required
- Supervisor or leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of biomanufacturing, immunology, cell biology or biochemistry with hands on laboratory experience is required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and a willingness to learn new techniques are a must.
- The applicant should be highly motivated, demonstrate broad scientific skills, show attention to details, have ability to work in a team, show high level of independence and display a fundamental understanding of biological processes.
Job Type: Full-time
- biochemical production: 2 years (Preferred)
- enzyme mediated protein fractionation: 3 years (Required)
- supervisory or leadership: 1 year (Required)