- Performs complex analysis and design of systems solutions across multiple technical and business environments.
- Act as the technical authority in prospective, information gathering and scene setting meetings with other departments, evaluate technical proposals from external suppliers, and make implementation recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Lead the rapid development of user-driven prototypes to identify technical options and inform architectural approaches, working with colleagues and vendor team members to write tests, code and documentation for new and existing systems.
- Work with external vendors to ensure that their system architectures are robust, scalable, open and secure, with appropriate overall system design and integration points/APIs, to deliver a high quality user experience.
- Research and prepare senior level technical reports for executive management and manage special technology projects and initiatives as assigned
- Merges industry point of view with broad technical knowledge to generate value propositions and approaches to solve client business challenges
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to architectural solutions
- Engages consultatively with clients in order to draw out underlying business and technology issues, understand the client drivers, requirements, and to validate the solution options
- Leads teams of solution professionals and subject matter experts in the development of integrated, cost-effective solutions that meet the client’s requirement.
- Identifies and evaluates solution risks and creates strategies and plans to mitigate those risks
- Assists in transition planning and handoff of the solution to delivery
- Weekly Status reports
- Systems Context and Architecture Diagrams (Visio)
- Prototype development (Visio)
- RFP Product Evaluations (Excel)
Healthcare experience will be plus. TOGAF certification preferred.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 to $60.00 /hour
- software development: 8 years (Required)