Our client, a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm, has an immediate need for a Senior Civil Design Engineer to join their team of professionals in their Tacoma, WA branch office. The company offers services in civil and structural engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and surveying. With over 50 years’ experience, you can count on stability and long-term employment. Their reputation is known for providing award winning, quality solutions to public and private clients. Their diverse work program offers interesting challenges fostering creativity, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities for the Senior Civil Project Engineer, PE
This position will provide a variety of projects that are exciting and challenging. including municipal buildings and roadways, military infrastructure, urban infill sites, K-12 schools, college campuses, and commercial/retail developments. You will work on civil engineering design for site development and local road and storm water improvements, including grading, drainage, sanitary sewer, water, and other related work.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to wear multiple hats with a hands-on approach to daily business. You will bring ten plus years of civil site design experience with public and private land development projects in Washington. You are a self-motivated individual who can work independently, think creatively, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment. Your positive, upbeat, humorous personality will be a great fit with this team that strives for work-life balance.
Compensation of the Senior Civil Project Engineer, PE
The culture is one of collaboration that is rewarded with a competitive salary and an annual discretionary profit-sharing bonus with possibility for future ownership.
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection. Dependent coverage is subsidized as well.
- Excellent paid time off benefits.
- Discretionary company-matched 401(k) plan.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Monthly brown bags on relevant industry topics
- Company-paid professional organization memberships
- Career advancement opportunities
- Relocation offered.
Requirements for the Senior Civil Project Engineer, PE
- BSCE required
- P.E license in WA (preferred) or ability to obtain WA license
- 10 plus years’ experience in civil design
- Leadership skills in mentoring and leading a team
- Proficient experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Additional software programs such as Storm CAD, Water CAD, Sewer CAD are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability and desire to deliver excellent client services
Qualified and interested candidates please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this job post.