Thank you for your interest in Northwest Florida’s leading health care provider – Sacred Heart Health System.
Northwest Florida is a growing, family-oriented community, offering a mild climate, year-round recreational opportunities and beautiful sugar-white beaches along the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
As part of Ascension – the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system – Sacred Heart offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership’s support for their well-being.
Sacred Heart was founded by the Daughters of Charity in 1915. While our technology has improved dramatically and the buildings have grown and expanded, our commitment to the mission remains steadfast: to provide excellent health care to all people, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable. For our more than 100-year history, we have been blessed with talented associates who believe in our mission and are dedicated to serving our patients and families.
Sacred Heart Health System includes hospital campuses in Pensacola, Miramar Beach and Port St. Joe, Florida, as well as The Studer Family Children’s Hospital at Sacred Heart – Northwest Florida’s only children’s hospital – and Sacred Heart Medical Group, the largest network of primary care and specialty physicians in Northwest Florida. In affiliation with the University of Florida, Sacred Heart offers the region’s only kidney transplant program, as well as physician residency programs to train the next generation of doctors in internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics/gynecology.
To learn more about Sacred Heart Health System, visit www.sacred-heart.org.
The Quality and Patient Safety Coordinator organizes and coordinates quality, risk and patient safety program activities and workflow.
- Coordinates quality, risk and/or patient safety aspects of The Joint Commission continuous readiness program.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team on problem identification and resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and systems/ performance measures.
- Supports activities related to quality and risk reduction initiatives and compliance with patient safety standards.
- Analyzes and reports on data collected from a variety of sources. Develops detailed quality financial reports for specific groups and service lines.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience required.
- Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or specific certification related to position preferred
How To Apply
- 2 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
If you are interested in joining the Sacred Heart Health System Team, please apply by completing an online application.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)