Multi-office Family Law Firm is seeking an enthusiastic, friendly, dependable, and talented Legal Assistant to work full-time at our Colorado Springs location. Candidates should be able to multitask, have great communication skills, be well organized, and work well under pressure.
- Drafting basic Pleadings and Correspondence
- Creating Exhibit Binders
- Filing and Maintaining Client Files
- Completing Withdrawal and Closing Processes
- Scheduling Mediations
- Editing Client Invoices
- State Pay Case Billing and Reconciliation
- Maintaining Office and Kitchen Supply Inventories
- Completing Miscellaneous Projects
- Assisting Attorneys and Paralegals
- Assisting with Front Desk and Phones as needed
- Prior Receptionist and law office experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision with the company paying 50% employee's monthly medical premium
- Paid holidays and PTO after 90 days of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months of employment with a percent matching contribution
Please submit a current resume and references.
Business hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour