Position Summary: Responsible for the timely creation, revision, organization, and preparation of original and revised Company material for publication and distribution, ensuring content and format are compliant with departmental and Company standards. Must be able to self-audit and self-manage. Must demonstrate strong ability in Quality Control.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of Company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our Company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the timely creation, revision, organization, and preparation of original and revised Company material (manuals, bulletins, forms, etc.) for publication and distribution.
- Ensures content and format are compliant with departmental and Company standards.
- Coordinates with Content Owners and/or Content Authority throughout project.
- Performs other assignments as directed by the Senior Manager, Document Services.
- 4 - 6+ years’ experience in the Technical Writing field required.
- Strong experience with Structured Adobe FrameMaker required.
- Strong experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Strong ability to self-audit and function with limited assistance required.
- Strong ability to self-manage assigned projects required.
- Sound judgment of Technical Writing and document development practices required.
- Strong ability in Quality Control a plus.
- Experience in a regulatory environment a plus.
- Experience in XML/DITA environment a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel).
- Familiarity with Document Management Systems a plus.
- Must be able to work within aggressive delivery schedules.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Writing: 4 years (Required)