Atlas Advisors, LLC (ATLAS) is a HUBZone, Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that consistently delivers innovative solutions to address the complex challenges of our global clientele through a focused variety of niche consulting and specialized personnel services.
Referral Incentive Program
Up to $2,500
- Rapid Deployment Incentive (Up To $2,500)
- Referral Incentive (Up To $2,500)
- Competitive compensation package
- Safe Harbor 401k 100% Match up to 4% (Adds Up to $5,000 Per Year); Vested Immediately!
- Dynamic and rewarding growth opportunities with an emerging industry leading firm
- Company provided Medical Care
- Paid Training and Professional Development
- Company Paid AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- R&R Travel Incentive (Up to $2,500 Per Year)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid DBA Insurance
- Tuition Assistance (Up to $4,000 Per Year)
- Profit-sharing (Up to $1,000 Per Year)
The ATLAS intelligence analysts provide subject matter expertise and military experience related to the SWA area of operations and works side by side with military and government personnel.
The ATLAS analyst shall conduct intelligence analysis and threat assessments for various locations in the CENTCOM AOR.
- Able to deploy to the US Central Command (CENTCOM) area of operations
- TS/SCI (All-Source, DOMEX/MEDEX, GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT)
- Secret (CI and Report Writer)
- Four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies
- Some positions require submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Iran, Al Qaeda, the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG with resume
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Operational experience in either Afghanistan or Iraq
- Familiar with Southwest Asia regional issues and cultures