ThirdLove is currently seeking a VP of Marketing to lead brand marketing at one of the fastest growing consumer startups in the country. As the VP of Brand Marketing, you will be a valued member of the executive team and report directly to the founders. We're looking for a highly creative and analytical marketing leader with a proven track record of driving and accelerating customer growth and engagement.
You are strongly customer-focused and believe that collaboration drives innovation. You're a data-driven leader with a proven ability to develop and execute effective strategies as well as to hire and build strong and high-performing teams. You are highly analytical but also an out-of-the-box thinker with a creative mind.
You think quickly, love working on complex business problems and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment. You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and are looking for the right company to support your growth.
- Responsible for driving strategy, budget, and execution for all brand marketing initiatives
- Drive the vision for team growth and organizational structure and provide leadership and coaching to all team members.
- Analyze and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to the leadership team
- Recruit and hire exceptional team members
- Collaborate and iterate with growth marketing, creative, product, data and engineering teams
- Build strong relationships with all respective counterparts, and provide clear communication across the entire organization
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in the area of Marketing in a related industry (eCommerce, consumer, etc.)
- Results-driven individual with fluency in online KPIs and marketing best practices, including social, email, loyalty, PR, influencers and events
- Ability to process a vast amount of information and understand and prioritize competing for business needs.
- Experience in building and managing full customer lifecycle programs
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is critical
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Dog Friendly Office
- On-site Yoga
- Gym and Transportation Reimbursements
- 16 weeks of maternity leave
- 401k plan
- Stocked kitchen
- Subsidized delivered lunches 3 days a week
- Awesome product discounts and quarterly product allotment (free products)
- Wellness benefits including monthly in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We're the innovative brand behind half-sizes and we're looking for talented people who share our commitment to providing a better, more intuitive shopping experience.
Our rapidly growing team (over 350 today) is based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We're funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market — we've been named one of the Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2018 ( https://www.forbes.com/next-billion-dollar-startups/ ), Best Breakthrough Start-Up ( https://www.glossy.co/announcement/sephora-wins-innovation-team-of-the-year-at-the-glossy-awards ), and one of 2018's Top Retail Disruptors ( https://www.prweb.com/releases/2018/05/prweb15469799.htm ).
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed an algorithm to help our customers find their perfect fit ( https://www.thirdlove.com/pages/fit-finder#/ ) — to date, over 11 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz. Since our inception, we've backed all of our decisions with the latest lift tests and media mix models, and because our teams work closely together across departments, we are able to achieve effective, dynamic results. Our people and our machines are always learning ( https://www.thirdlove.com/blogs/bimodal ).
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Every Day Is a New Day. Learn from the past but keep moving forward. Stay positive and optimistic.
- Make It Happen. Be proactive. Be thoughtful about how.
- Defy Conventions. Question the status quo. Ask why. Be nimble and embrace change.
- We're Stronger Together. Give your full attention, share information, and help others learn and develop.
- Put Customers First. Make every interaction count. Listen to, respect, and delight customers.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we'd love to hear from you.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.